Friday, September 10, 2010

Post-Apocalyptic Survival Tips

Sometimes I think that I will probably never understand US-Americans.

To me it seems normal to visit industrial ruins and breathe and feel there the nostalgic atmosphere of decay. I also understand that many people like Mad-Max-style post-apocalyptic movies or are passing their time with shooting zombies in video games.

But then I came across that book "When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need to Survive When Disaster Strikes" by Cody Lundin. At the first look it seemed to be some post-apocalyptic zombie novel (I'm always looking for books like these). But then I discovered that it is real, not a bad joke, someone is really giving tips how to prepare for the apocalypse. And not enough, there are further a lot of people who are buying that stuff, who wanted to be prepared for 2012. Sometimes good fiction seems to be overtaken by reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment